Happy to be an Indian~
Printable View
Happy to be an Indian~
well, let's see how the dollars/features sorts itself out. I don't feel like moving everything if we can stay here.
What needs to be moved? That's what I'm a little unclear on. You mean the logo/buttons? Peoples post counts/profiles? Just wondering.
it depends what company you use...many servers have transfer programs...I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might be possible to transfer this board's set up, posts, user accounts, etc. somewhere else...
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 27, 2004 09:00 PM: Message edited by: munkkeyboy ]</font>
If I can put my 2 american pennies in...
... this site seems far more responsive to our traffic than even Spawn 1.0 or 2.0 ever was...
... and the proprieters of this place have been super cool and helpful. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I like it here.
I think McFarlane should host us... secretly. We have valuable information without all the crap... we would be a good study group.
no computatation eh? well, I have nothing to say then
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That sounds good to me. PRICKS ARE FUN!Quote:
Originally posted by StV:
...whatever you think, John. Figure out the cost and we'll split it between the members. That should be fair to everyone. If not, I'll kill the pricks who don't think so! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Count the dawgg in! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by StV:
...whatever you think, John. Figure out the cost and we'll split it between the members. That should be fair to everyone. If not, I'll kill the pricks who don't think so! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
I dont know much about comps and all that. but I do love this board 100 times better than the other place. So when you guys arrive at a money amount, lmk. Im in.